The Martin House / Graycliff Experience includes lunch, giving you more time to explore.
The boxed lunches, prepared by our friends at The Lunchbox, will be available for pick up at the Statler Café at the Martin House following the morning Plus Tour. Guests are invited to sit down and enjoy the meal at the café, or find a shady spot on the grounds. The boxed lunch can also be enjoyed in the car or at Graycliff for travelers anxious to get on the road.
During the reservation process, participants will be asked to choose one of the following 5 options for each ticket holder.
- Ham & Smoked Gouda Sandwich: Boar’s Head ham, smoked gouda, green apple slices & mixed greens with a coarse grain mustard mayo on wheat bread
- Hummus & Quinoa Wrap (Vegan): Roasted garlic hummus with cucumbers, quinoa, red peppers, tomatoes, pickled red onions, mixed greens, and red-wine vinaigrette in a wheat wrap
- Sun-dried Salad (Gluten-free, Vegan): Mixed greens, caramelized walnuts, dried cranberries, dried apricots, goat cheese crumbles, and balsamic vinaigrette – contains nuts
- Turkey Avocado Wrap: Boar’s Head turkey, white cheddar, avocado, roasted red peppers, and mixed greens with red wine vinaigrette in a wheat wrap
- Chicken Salad Wrap: With tomatoes and mixed greens in a wheat wrap
Each boxed lunch includes a house-made cookie, chips, fruit, and bottled water.
If you have any allergies or special dietary needs, there is a text box to enter these comments during checkout.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Martin House and Graycliff!
Learn the ways you can help support Martin House.