Full-time position – 40 hours per week
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House is seeking a qualified individual to join our team as Executive Assistant. The candidate will work on site at our offices, located on the Martin House estate in the Parkside district of Buffalo. This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Executive Director and general office support as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative, organizational, communications and project support for Executive Director
• Coordinate scheduling and manage calendar
• Coordinate Board and committee meetings and maintain board correspondence
• Provide administrative support to other staff members on as-needed basis
• Greet in-person office visitors
• Manage incoming phone calls, assisting with tour reservations and general customer inquiries
• Process incoming mail and deliveries
• Serve as point of contact for IT issues, working with external vendor for technology support
• Coordinate supply inventory and ordering for the office
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in administrative use of Office 365 (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT)
• Highly professional demeanor and ability to work successfully with a wide variety of constituents
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities
• May need to help lift objects weighing up to 20 pounds on occasion.
We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best talent on our team. The Martin House is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anticipated start date is November 1, 2021.