We remain committed to your safety.
In accordance with the guidelines from Erie County, New York State, and the CDC, masks are no longer required when visiting the Martin House. Visitors, staff, and volunteers are encouraged to continue to wear masks based on personal preference and risk of serious illness.
In order to save masks for our community’s medical workers, please remember to bring your own mask if you choose to wear a face covering during your visit.
In addition, the Martin House does not require proof of vaccination for visitors and volunteers.
We continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our policy as we deem necessary and appropriate.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can continue to provide a safe and memorable experience for all.
What we are doing:
- Continuing our enhanced cleaning procedures, in accordance with CDC guidelines, with increased frequency
- Maintaining hand sanitizer stations for guest and employee use
We have signed Visit Buffalo Niagara’s Buffalo Cares pledge, a shared commitment to take necessary precautions for everyone to stay safe while following recommended health guidelines.
For information specific to the Museum Store, visit our store info page.
How you can help:
We look forward to welcoming you to the Martin House. To help us keep everyone safe, we ask that you please:
- Follow CDC guidelines for hand washing
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19
- Allow ample space for social distancing in public spaces
- Pay by credit or debit card
- Leave large bags, backpacks, and luggage in your car
Lastly, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Martin House, you voluntarily assume risk related to exposure. With your help and adherence to our policies, that risk will be reduced to an acceptable level.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 716.856.3858.