We remain committed to your safety.
Updated on Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Please note that we are still requiring face coverings inside any buildings on the estate. In order to save masks for our community’s medical workers, please remember to bring your own mask.
We continue to monitor the situation and adjust our policy as we deem necessary and appropriate.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can continue to provide a safe and memorable experience for all.
What we are doing:
- Continuing to require face coverings for staff, volunteers, and guests inside all historic buildings and in the Greatbatch Pavilion Visitor Center
- Face coverings must cover each individual’s nose and mouth to protect others
- Face coverings will be provided for guests who may need one
- Maintaining reduced tours sizes
- Continuing our enhanced cleaning procedures, in accordance with CDC guidelines, with increased frequency
- Maintaining hand sanitizer stations for guest and employee use
We have signed Visit Buffalo Niagara’s Buffalo Cares pledge, a shared commitment to take necessary precautions for everyone to stay safe while following recommended health guidelines.
For information specific to the Museum Store, visit our store info page.
How you can help:
We look forward to welcoming you to the Martin House. To help us keep everyone safe, we ask that you please:
- Wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth inside all buildings
- If you do not have an appropriate face mask, we will provide one for you
- Follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and hand washing
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19
- Allow ample space for social distancing in public spaces
- Pay by credit or debit card
- Leave large bags, backpacks, and luggage in your car
Lastly, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Martin House, you voluntarily assume risk related to exposure. With your help and adherence to our policies, that risk will be reduced to an acceptable level.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 716.856.3858.