PROGRAMS COORDINATOR (Full Time)
The Martin House is looking for a dynamic person to join the Programs Team. If you are driven by learning and interested in the programmatic/operational side of our international attraction, this position is for you.
The programs coordinator is responsible for:
The Martin House has a fast-paced environment and the Programs Department is tasked with creating and supporting tours, education, and marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office. Museum experience is preferred but not required. The preferred candidate should be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, flexible, and able to work well in a team setting. Additionally, the candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written), exceptional customer service skills, and have proven experience managing and completing multiple time sensitive projects independently and effectively. The programs coordinator may need to work occasional evenings and weekends.
The Martin House is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Attention educators! The Martin House is seeking teachers to lead future, on-going workshops, classes and camps. Art teachers are encouraged to apply. Must have experience teaching adults and/or children. Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Martin House is always looking for energetic volunteers to help with various tasks around the site. If you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out a volunteer application.
Available: Immediately / Open applications
Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural masterpiece, the Darwin D. Martin House, is exiting its last phase of a two-decade restoration project at the end of this year. Transitioning from the Martin House Restoration Corporation to the Martin House, this National Landmark has evolved into a top-rated cultural destination and interpretive resource through tours, events, and programming focused on themes of architecture, design, and landscape.
To apply: email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
1. Collaborate with marketing team to shape and implement integrated digital marketing plans
2. Help marketing team build and maintain social media presence and engagement based on key performance indicators
3. Work with marketing team to help execute web, SEO, newsletter, social media and promotional campaigns
4. Carefully watch and review data analytics during Martin House brand and website redesign
5. Leverage digital analytics to help identify trends, optimize marketing spend and marketing plan performance
6. Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns against goals
7. Brainstorm digital strategies and tactics with marketing team
1. 15-20 hours per week working on site or remotely with advanced notice if need to travel
2. Business student with a marketing major and strong aptitude for digital marketing
3. Genuine interest in content created and promoted by Martin House
4. Self-motivated with ability to take initiative toward streamlining processes, creating insightful observations that directly relate to marketing initiatives
5. Excellent communication and time management skills
6. Detail-oriented and organized with ability to meet deadlines